EPA question

Dear All,

I have a non-related radiation question that I hope someone in this list
can help me with.  Is the EPA considering new regulations that will ban
Hospital/ Medical / Infectious Waste Incinerators (HMIWI)?  Have there been
any changes or proposed changes to subpart Ec of 40 CFR Part 60?

We were told by a member of green peace that EPA is moving to close down
all HMIWI by the year 2002.  Is this correct?

I searched through EPA's web site and did not find any information that
suggests such an intention by the EPA.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Sincerely

Malek Chatila