Re: Need of second hand cobalt Unit in India

Dear Dr Robert,

Thankyou very much for your key information. we are writting to ms. borros of WHO by
fax. whether it is US fax no ? or other country ? please let me know? also pl give
her e-mail and postal address, so that we can contact her properly.
with regards
Rajeev Badkul

=====
Rajeev K. Badkul, M Sc,DRP(BARC),FUICC(USA),PGDCA
Sr. Medical Physicist
Dept. Of Radiation Oncology
J.N.Cancer Hospital & Research Centre
P.B.-32, Idgah Hills, Bhopal, INDIA
e-mail : rbadkul@yahoo.com
Phone:91-755-539449(Res),540374 (off) Fax : 91-755-738325