Re: Caldicott fear-mongering

At 20:15 01.03.2000 -0600, you wrote:
>I've just re-joined the radsafe list to alert you all to the following
>opinion article in the Sydney Morning Herald of 2 March by Helen Caldicott
>
>http://www.smh.com.au/news/0003/02/text/features7.html on "Why Sydney should
>be worried about Lucas Heights" .

I wonder whether Australians are keen about people from other countries,
including US Americans interfering with their business and telling them
what to do. In most countries "good advices" or even claims of foreigners
are not welcome..... I suppose that Helen Caldicott is a foreigner to
Australia. Her article might have an adverse effect.

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer
Habicherg. 31/7
A-1160 Vienna
Austria
Tel.: +43-1-495 53 08
Fax.: same number
mobile phone: +43-664-338 0 333
e-mail: schoenho@via.at

Office:
Hofrat Dr. Franz Schoenhofer
Bundeskanzleramt (Federal Chancellery), VI/8
Radetzkystr. 2
A-1031 Vienna
AUSTRIA

phone: -43-1-71172-4458