Ecologic LNT debate

Jeff,

I do not want to be drawn into this dialogue once again on the listserv.  If
you check the Radsafe archives and read the Forum article, the rejoinder, and
the follow-up letters-to-the-editor, it is obvious I have spent far too much
time on this topic.  I do not wish to be drawn back into a debate on the
listserv.

However, I just could not let a statement Dr. Cohen recently made pass
without a response.

1)  In a message dated 3/1/00 9:03:45 AM Central Standard Time, blc+@pitt.edu