Re: Ecologic LNT debate

> Dr. Field wrote:

> I do not want to be drawn into this dialogue once again on the listserv.

	--I agree that RADSAFE is not the place to settle my differences
with Dr. Field, and I am exhausted by the recent discussion
of them. This thread started with a claim that I had reneged on a
previous reward offer, and I was defending against that as an attack on my
integrity. I hope that I was successful in that objective.
	In any case, if my previous reward offer was ambiguous, I do not
see how anyone can claim that this last offer is such.

> Jeff, if you have your own concerns about Dr. Cohen's data, please consider
> submitting it to a peer-reviewed journal.  I am not sure the Health Physics
> Journal is open to additional letters or papers on this topic.

	--The series of  responses. rejoinders, and replies to
rejoinders between me and Lubin and Field et al was cut off by the Editor
-- with them getting the last word. But there was no implication that
further papers on this topic were unwelcome. In fact, my analysis of
another suggested explanation for our discrepancy was recently accepted
for publication in HEALTH PHYSICS.

Bernard L. Cohen
Physics Dept.
University of Pittsburgh