Re: Misuse, Susan Gawarecki's response

Eric, Group,

Granted the 'risk' that you pose, but this is really a non-problem with a
little effort.

Pouring without splashing is relatively easy: e.g., use a spout (e.g.,
watering can config), establish a stream slowly and increase the rate. Use a
'splash guard' (like the gas pumps) if you want a little more 'control.' Or
into a shield/funnel set on the bowl. And this doesn't need to be 'by hand' -
put the source "bucket" on a rack (elevate a mop bucket rack) that allows the
bucket to tilt (like a silver gravy boat :-). Or, use a hose from the water
tap in the sink. You can discharge under the water surface with either config
- and even avoid decontaminating the end of the hose/funnel with a disposable
plastic nipple at the end that goes away. :-)

Regards, Jim
muckerheide@mediaone.net