Re: Ecologic LNT study - reply from Dr. Lubin

	I have treated many potential correlations between relavant
factors for individuals. Of course, I have not treated every possible one,
and that is why I am seeking suggestions for others that should be
treated.
	With all the general problems cited with my analysis, it should be
easy to pick a potential specific explanation for my results that is
overlooked or improperly treated by my analysis. It doesn't have to be a
correct explanation; it only has to be an explanation that I cannot show
to be highly implausible -- the burden of proof is on me. All you have to
do is propose a potential specific explanation, and if I can't show that
it is very highly implausible, I will concede.

Bernard L. Cohen
Physics Dept.
University of Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh, PA 15260