IAAP Facility (Burlington, Iowa)

The IAAP facility in Burlington, Iowa assembled nuclear weapons for 25 years.
I am interested in talking with any Health Physicist who may have worked at
the IAAP facility in Burlington, IA between 1945 and 1973 or other
individuals who may be familair with the range of radiation exposures that
occurred at the plant.

It is my understanding that over 700 hydrodynamic tests were set off during
those years, which released over 8,000 pounds of depleted uranium in the air.

Please email me directly at mailto:bill-field@uiowa.edu

Thanks for your help - Bill Field

College of Public Health
Department of Epidemiology