Re: Austria's Green Party launches campaign against Temelin

Since two of the expressed aims for this legal challenge are:

>. . . .. The
green party environmental spokeswoman expressed her hope that the campaign
would delay and increase costs for the construction of the plant, whose
first unit is scheduled to be fired up this August.  . .. <

I hope the courts find that the Green Party is liable for court costs incurred and other associated costs of delay, and made to pay for these.  An American court could do this, I don't know if the legal system is set up for this in EU countries.  I know that laws differ from one place to another.

Zack Clayton
Ohio EPA - DERR
email:  zack.clayton@epa.state.oh.us
voice:  614-644-3066