Unconditional (Free) Release

I'm looking for procedures used in the evaluation of  material for unconditional
(free) release.  Specifically: bulk solids, liquids, and material suspected of
containing a radioactive component prior to entering the Restricted Area due do
the manufacturing process, NORM, TENORM, fallout, etc., and not as a result of
the systems and processes in place at the nuclear power plant.

If you could either forward me a paper copy or via email as an attachment or
text, I'd appreciate very much.

Thanks,

David Harrison, CHP
American Electric Power