Dissolvable swipes

I received a few requests for the address where you can obtain swipes that
dissolve in biodegradable liquid scintillation cocktail. So to share with
all of you - it is:

Acme Distributers
P.O. Box 444
Kingston, TN 37763

I do not have a phone or email for them, and it is Friday afternoon, I'm
tired, so you can chase the info down.

The above is not an endorsment for Acme Distributers, but hopefully they
will hear of the good thing I did for them and send me something nice.  Oh
man, it must be late Friday.

        Larry Grimm
UCLA Radiation Safety Division
*	On Campus: CHS A6-060 MS 957061
*	Off Campus: UCLA Radiation Safety Div, 2195 West Medical
Building, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1764
*	lgrimm@admin.ucla.edu   Phone:310/206-0712   Fax 310/794-5825
*	If this email is not RSD business, the opinions are mine, not
UCLA's.