RE: Deadly Plutonium ?

I'm a bit behind on reading these messages, so forgive me if I missed
something, but the comments on ingestion seem to be neglecting an important
factor concerning ingestion of insoluble substances.

As the man said, "This, too, will pass".  Stipulating that insoluble doesn't
mean totally obdurate, residence time in the GI tract is measured in hours.
I was trained to use 36 hours, but I always thought that this was too long.

Or does the word 'retentive' have another meaning to you?  :-)

Dave Neil		neildm@id.doe.gov

Anyone who isn't shocked by quantum physics has not understood it.  -  Niels
Bohr