From: Poston, Jay (John) (PEA) [mailto:jposton@guidant.com]
Sent: March 13, 2000 1:38 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Air Flow Test and Particle Sizing

All,

What is the best way to determine the airflow in a large room?  I am
confident that smoke sticks or the like will not do the trick.  We need
something that won't damage the computers and other electronic components in
the area.

Also, what is the best way to determine particle size after the particulate
has deposited on a glass fiber filter?

Thanks in advance for your assistance,
Jay Poston
Voice:	713-218-9312