Re: Bill in Congress

That is and has been the intention of many in Congress for years.  Anything they
can do to make things nuclear more expensive they will do.  They do it under the
guise of safety and compassion, but it is really about money.  Remember Clinton's
medical proposal of a few years ago?  Isn't health a right?  Isn't government
payment for medical treatment of any ailment a right?  But, where does government
money come from?  You and me.  So all of us should write our Congresspersons and
demand that any legislation such as this include a requirement that harm from
radiation be demonstrated before payment is made.  Whatever happened to the
probability of causation tables?  They were bad enough.  Al Tschaeche
antatnsu@pacbell.net