Opium

Folks,
These generous programs are being paid for with opium!  That's right,
liberals and activists are high on opium and use it for promoting their
ideals and buying votes.  Opium...   O.P.M.  ....    Other People's Money.
Hmmmm.
Mark L. Miller, CHP

Subject: Re: Bill in Congress
That is and has been the intention of many in Congress for years.  Anything
they
can do to make things nuclear more expensive they will do.  They do it under
the
guise of safety and compassion, but it is really about money.  Remember
Clinton's
medical proposal of a few years ago?  Isn't health a right?  Isn't
government
payment for medical treatment of any ailment a right?  But, where does
government
money come from?  You and me.  So all of us should write our Congresspersons
and
demand that any legislation such as this include a requirement that harm
from
radiation be demonstrated before payment is made.  Whatever happened to the
probability of causation tables?  They were bad enough.  Al Tschaeche
antatnsu@pacbell.net