Re: GAO Report: NRC Staff Have Not Fully Accepted Planned

Alan,

No.  I knew that I was on a futile quest when I wrote the e-mail.

The only response that I received was from an ex-Region 1 inspector who
said that he had the same questions.

On another subject:  My printer quit responding to "Print" commands.  At
first I got messages telling me that communication between my computer
and printer had failed.  However, when I would do a "two way
communication check" using the built -in "troubleshooter" I would get
the message that everything is ok.  I didn't try to use the printer for
about a week and then gave it another try and it worked fine!  Ever had
this problem?

Another subject:  What is a "runner's stretch"?  I saw a "new"
podiatrist yesterday.  The guy has a speech impediment that made it very
difficult for me to concentrate on what he was saying.  When I told him
of the stretching exercises that I was doing he says, "No, no, you
should be doing a runner's stretch for 5 minutes 5 to 7 times per day".
I meant to ask him what that meant, but got so hung up on his peculiar
speech patterns that I forgot.

Thanks for the "I love you" humor.

Jack