X-ray quality control

This question might be a bit off-topic for most radsafers but I'm hoping
someone either knows the answers or can direct me to where they may be
found.

Can anyone give me an idea of the most popular makes of equipment used for
QA of medical X-ray equipment?

I've seen (and briefly used) the Victoreen Nero system a number of years
ago.  Has there been much advance in ease of use, computer interfacing,
cost,  etc since then?

thanks,

Mike

Michael Williamson                          ph +61 7 3365 4504
University Radiation Protection Adviser     fax +61 7 3365 1577
The University of Queensland                m.williamson@mailbox.uq.edu.au
Brisbane 4072
Australia