Re: radsafe postings/pictures & large texts

>If you are posting anything to this site that you are not composing >on
>your email pad, such as an attached file or photograph, please >remember to
>send it to yourself first to see whether the message is >transmitted
>correctly.

I suggest that pictures preferably are given as links where we can pick them
up. We all get many hundreds of kb every day and if we are gone for a week
our email can even be wiped out with too much coming in during a short time.

In addition, a repetition: For those few of you who should be concerned:
When commenting other people's messages - please try to clean up the texts
from most of the unnecessary repetions so we don't have to scroll and browse
through tons of unnecssary info (and some of you write much quality so why
dilute it). All these seconds add up and contribute to chaos ("entropy":
Messy information structure costs energy& money to go through).

Bjorn Cedervall   bcradsafers@hotmail.com
http://www.geocities.com/bjorn_cedervall/