From: Karam, Andrew [mailto:Andrew_Karam@URMC.Rochester.edu]
Sent: Thursday, 16 March, 2000 2:29 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: FUD

I recently heard of a program called "FUD" that is, I understand, a DOD
equivalent of the FUSRAP program.  I am interested in learning more about
this program and would appreciate any information that anyone in the know
could provide.

Thanks -

Andy

Andrew Karam, CHP              (716) 275-1473 (voice)
Radiation Safety Officer          (716) 275-3781 (office)
University of Rochester           (716) 256-0365 (fax)
601 Elmwood Ave. Box HPH   Rochester, NY  14642

Andrew_Karam@URMC.Rochester.edu
http://Intranet.urmc.rochester.edu/RadiationSafety