Re: Radon exposure estimates versus radon concentration

Open the doors and windows and air the place out once
and a while it will go away. keep areas vented to
prevent this. How more simple can it be! If you are
that scared of it move. do not live near a coal burner

=====
mark sasser
at duke99301@yahoo.com
you can also reach me at duke9930@concentric.net