RE: Radon vs. LNT - the Chase

Yeah, right.  You died of TB before the cancer could get you.  The Oteen NC
Veteran's Admin hospital started life as a TB sanatorium.  Many diseases
were rare until people started living long enough to die from them.

Dave Neil		neildm@id.doe.gov

A Haiku for the Computer Age:      A file to import.     And like the winter
snow,      My screen lies frozen.