Re: Oxford/Canberra LB5100 Y2K problem - Help

Installing excel 5.0 may help however, talk to the Canberra first.  Wes
Harris from the ex tennelec company still works their and is very good with
these instruments.  If he does not know the answer he can find some one who
does.  The major concern is not necessarily excel it is the LB5100
programming that utilizes excel so be careful.

I am in the same boat as you are.  I own both a LB5100 and a LB4100 that run
on the old windows.  Todate their are no fixes except for the LB4100 and that
is apparently only compatable with W95 and not w98.  Figure that.  If you
have any other questions feel free to contact me.

Danny Coleman
American Radiation Services, Inc.
225-927-9935