Deadly Glow

I have had several private emails asking how to get the book called Deadly
Glow by Ross Mullner.  As you may remember this book tells the tale of the
US radium dial workers and has a lot of good pictures that would be hard to
find elsewhere.  Apparently you can get the book only from the APHA and the
last time I looked it was not on their web site.  Here is the ordering info:

Deadly Glow - $32.00, $22.00 for APHA members (limit 3).  Shipping is 10%
additional.

3 or more books gets a 10% discount (offsets the shipping charges).

Credit card and POs are accepted.

APHA
PO Box 753
Waldorf MD 20604

FEIN (Tax #) 13-1628688

If you need to speak with someone call:

Dawn - 1-301-893-1894
Fax - 1-301-843-0159

Dave Derenzo, RSO (dave@uic.edu)
UIC Radiation Safety Section, M/C 932
Phones: Voice (312) 996-1177  Fax: (312) 996-8776