Re: Cohen's ecological data: a test of LNT?

Dr. Mossman -

Please help me interpret the below discussion point: are you
asserting that Dr. Cohen's study is worthless, or even misleading?

Steve
Steve Frey, Head
Operational Health Physics (OHP) Department
Stanford Linear Accelerator Center (SLAC)
Phone:(650) 926-3839 (office),
      (650) 926-3030 (fax),
E-mail address: sfreyohp@SLAC.Stanford.EDU
Any thoughts expressed here are not meant
to speak for SLAC or any other party in any
capacity unless so stated.