Re: Disposal of Clean YELLOW materials

We have put methods in place to limit yellow in clean areas etc. We still have a lot of clean yellow, old tents from rad areas that have been surveyed clean and can no longer be used etc.

Looking to see if the color yellow in normal waste is  a problem at other locations.

Please send comments to Rich Hazard:

hazardr@wv.doe.gov

Thanks
Dave Biela