Re: Tritium background

Grant,
We have small amount of dead water. There is no paper with the water sample
and came from Idaho. If you would like, I would be glad to send you some. I
have counting data of dead water samples. BKG from dead water is lower than
our drinking water BKG but not by much. Drinking water here comes mostly from
river. Based on my experience, I thought that BKG levels vary with counting
equipment and cocktail types.

We are in middle of office remodeling and I may not be able to check my
e-mail often.  M. Jo
Myung Chul Jo, MS, CHP
EH&S, Mail Stop 328
University of Nevada, Reno