Exit signs in aircraft

Dear radsafers

We found the following two types of exit signs with tritium in the
Agusta Bell Search and Rescue helicopter (AB 412-SAR):
- "emergency exit", part number CAN-AC40
- "emergency exit, push window at lower corner", part number probably
CAN-AC422.
(pictures available, but they proved too large for radsafe. Anyone
interested may ask for them privately)
According on the text on top of the signs, each sign contains 4 Ci of
tritium.

We need information on their construction. Do they contain one larger
tritium source or several smaller ones?

Although the Agusta Bell is produced in Italy, I assume that the signs
are produced somewhere else (perhaps CANada?).

Who can tell me who produces these and/or how they are constructed?

Thanks for your help,

Jetty Middelkoop
Radiological Protection Service
Netherlands Ministry of Defence