Bag Out system for Boxes

For a remotely handled waste facility that is currently being designed and built here, a BAGLESS transfer system is being considered for loading drums with waste.  We have seen this in operation at Hanford.

We are now looking to see a BAG OUT system for loading boxes remotely. If anyone is using this type system or something similar  please contact me directly at:

BielaD@wv.doe.gov
716-942-4423

Thanks
Dave Biela