Job Posting

Due to increasing business Adco Services, Inc. has a unique job opening.
While this is an entry level position that most of you would not be
interested in, perhaps you know of somebody that is looking to learn the
rad and hazardous waste business. Here it is:

Hazardous/Radioactive Waste Technician Trainee. We will train the right
individual in the packaging, manifesting and transportation of hazardous
and radioactive waste. Job based in Tinley Park, (Chicago), Illinois,
requires about 30-40% travel and the ability to drive a small straight
truck.(Trucks have automatic transmissions). Comprehensive training
provided in hazmat and radioactive regulations. Company offers liberal
benefits including 401K, 11 paid holidays, vacation, tuition
reimbursement, medical insurance and more. Great chance for advancement.
Some college preferred. Experience a plus. Please contact me via e-mail
or FAX a short resume to me at 708/429-9759.

Jim Bell
Adco Services, Inc.
jbell@adcoservices.com