X-ray developers

Hi all,

In a slightly off topic request, I've just been tasked with finding an
automatic developer for x-ray films.  The only size films we use at this
time are 5"x7".  I'm interested in hearing from any users on manufacturers,
likes, dislikes, and any (to you) obvious pitfalls to be avoided.  As
always, thanks for any help you can provide.

Scott Kniffin

RSO Unisys Federal Systems, Lanham, MD
CHO Radiation Effects Facility, GSFC, NASA
mailto:Scott.D.Kniffin.1@gsfc.nasa.gov

The opinions expressed here are my own. They do not necessarily represent
the views of Unisys or NASA.  This material has not been reviewed by my
manager or NASA.