Science education article

There is an excellent article on science education at

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/science/DyeHard/dyehard.html

The most relevant quote to radsafe would probably be

"Science education also helps students avoid the pitfalls of
pseudo-science. It constantly amazes me how many people pick the most
unscientific explanations for events that can clearly be explained by good
science."

Sound like a useful skill?
Philip Hypes
Los Alamos National Laboratory
Safeguards Science and Technology Group (NIS 5)
(505) 667-1556  phypes@lanl.gov

Opinions expressed are purely my own unless otherwise noted