RE: Radiation Records Being Investigated

Jim,

I would like to say that I find your comments regarding the workers of the
nuclear weapons complex personally offensive.  As a member of the complex
for over 20 years in both a weapons lab and a member of DOE, I have been and
continue to be very proud of my service to this country and its security.  I
believe that the vast majority of DOE and DOE Contractor employees will tell
you the same thing.

You readily recognize the impact that a small number of vocal opponents can
have on commercial nuclear power, and yet you refuse to believe that they
can have the same effect in DOE.  It is unfortunate that politics often
overrides good science, but that is the way things are today, expecially in
an election year.  Insulting the majority to fight the minority will get you
nowhere.