Randam (Random Corp.) ASC-125 Alpha Scint Cells

Good morning.

I'm a graduate student at the Ohio State University, assisting a local
lab with an audit and revision of their Radiation Safety Plan.  The lab
has three Randam ASC-125 Alpha Scintillation Cells that they're using
for Ra-226 analyses.  Unfortunately, we can't find documentation for the
ASR-125 standards that go with the units, and it appears that Randam has
either moved or gone out of business.  The instrument documents we have
originally listed the phone number as (513) 522-3322, but that's covered
up by a sticker showing the address as 591 Northland Blvd., Cincinnati
and phone as (513) 825-0880.  We called that number last week and got a
private residence.

Does anyone out there have current contact information for the company?
 Do they still exist?  Alternately, does anyone have documentation for
the ASR-125 standards showing exactly what's in them (isotope and
amount)?

Any information you could give us would be appreciated.

J. Eric Denison
Nuclear Engineering Program
The Ohio State University
2030 Robinson Laboratory