Re: To Luxel Users

Although CYA is a necessary part of our lives; taking the time to  formalize,
document, and justify  important practices generally improves the quality of
your program.  If you can't, with minimal effort, describe and justify your
practices in writing, how can you expect the user to understand and accept them?

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@dteenergy