Austrian government joins voices opposing Temelin nuclear plant

.....another ex-Green guy ?  (..like Ulli Simao ?)

http://www.ctknews.com/tuectk.html
Austrian government joins voices opposing Temelin nuclear plant
VIENNA, March 28 (CTK) - The Austrian government is "offensively seizing"
the opportunity to voice its opposition to the construction of the Temelin
nuclear power plant in the Czech Republic, Austrian Environment Minister
Wilhelm Molterer said today after a cabinet meeting in Vienna.
Molterer also said that "final evaluations of impact on the environment are
not possible" on the basis of the groundwork documents presented by the
Czech side.
According to information available to Austria, the analyses and data on the
probability of incidents at the plant are insufficient, Molterer said.
Molterer at the same time praised what he called "the new information
policy" from the Czech side.

Jaro