Re: To Luxel Users

Mr. Laferriere,

 I suppose you think that Sandy's 20+  years experience and expertise in
dosimetry at a utility PRIOR to his current employment  should be thrown out the
window, and he should keep his mouth shut on this issue?
I think not.   He's a respected expert in the field.  He should speak up on
issues like this.  In my opinion, its ethically the right thing to do.
 I worked with Sandy for close to 20 years.  I know him.  I highly respect him.
He's a professional dosimetrist FIRST.  There is no way that he would use
Radsafe as a platform for advertisement or to discredit a competitor.  When I
have a technical question regarding dosimetry, he is always the first person I
ask.  Its his EXPERIENCE that speaks volumes, NOT what ever company (and they
are extremely fortunate to have him)  he happens to work for now, which is why
his opinion is valid, and why it should always be seriously considered.

Julie Shafer
Dosimetry Supervisor
FPL/Turkey Point

Opinions are mine and mine alone, and have not been reviewed or approved by my
employer.

"John R Laferriere" <John.R.Laferriere@dupontpharma.com> on 03/28/2000 04:33:39
PM

Please respond to radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu