Subject: Fiesta Ware and DU ammunition
Author:  <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu> at SMTPgate
Date:    03/29/2000 11:54 AM

Hi RADSAFERs,

I showed a collegue of mine recently the pretty Fiesta ware plates I have
received from Jerry Lahti in exchange for some special Austrian goods and
he was very jealous, because he would like to have himself such a wonderful
source for setting his dose rate meters on alarm. Can you give any hints
from where one could purchase Fiesta ware?

Moreover I had a question, whether it is possible to receive a bullet
containing depleted uranium, the explosives of course missing! Only legal
supplies - if available - can be considered of course.

Please respond to me privately, my collegue is not a subscriber to RADSAFE.

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer
Habicherg. 31/7
A-1160 Vienna
Austria
Tel.: +43-1-495 53 08
Fax.: same number
mobile phone: +43-664-338 0 333
e-mail: schoenho@via.at

Office:
Hofrat Dr. Franz Schoenhofer
Bundeskanzleramt (Federal Chancellery), VI/8
Radetzkystr. 2
A-1031 Vienna
AUSTRIA

phone: -43-1-71172-4458