RE: Shipping Internationally

When shipping anything to a foreign country it is best to cough up the extra
cash and use a commercial broker.  They know things like customs
regulations.  It is frustrating to do all of the DOT and IATA packaging right
and still get the package rejected because you didn't declare the value and
pay the import fees or some such gotcha.  Look in the phone book under
expediters or shipping expediters.

  Andrew Buchan <Andrew.Buchan@ehs.ucsb.edu> writes:

<snip>

>Does anyone have anything inparticular they know about
>shipping to Switzerland that I should be aware of or would
>help make sure this goes smoothly?

<snip>
William G. Nabor
University of California, Irvine