Re: Former Comrades in Arms...

MSG Danny:

        Good to hear from you.  Where are you stationed now?

        Go to the LANL home page (URL   http://www.lanl.gov)  On the right-hand side you can get to a drop-down menu, then click on job ads, then on "regular."  Select "external job ads" and then find job ads #00511, 00512, 00513 Health/Safety Technician (radiological control technician) jobs.  Read the ads, decide if you want to apply.  If so, follow the guidance available from the LANL home page about electronically submitted resumes.  If you choose to apply for a LANL job, call me first, I will give you some advice about how to go about applying.  Best regards  David