Re: Flourimeter

I don't know anything about this technique, but isn't it the other way around.
I.e., the results tell you the activity concentration, but without isotopic
ratios you don't know the mass concentration?

Brian R. Gaulke, CHP
Brian_Gaulke@hc-sc.gc.ca

"Tony Harrison" <laharris@smtpgate.dphe.state.co.us> on 2000/03/31 10:23:33

Please respond to radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu