Re: EXPLOITED Secrecy took precedence over plant safety

In Thu, 30 Mar 2000 14:49:22 -0600 (CST),  Grant
Wilton <gwilton@chem.swri.edu> wrote:

It's always the big, bad, profit-mongering
corparation who is out to use and abuse the
worker. If you don't believe me read Karl Marx.
The worker is never responsible only a victim!!
Come on everyone get with the program!!

I am concerned, somebody in a proffesional list
give  Karl Marx.as a reference
Dear Collegue, perhaps you did not know, the ideas
of  Marx were experimented "in vivo" on  the
people from Central and eastern Europe (and some
other countries the experiment still is going on).

If you want to see the results come in our contry
(or somewhere in the former Soviet Union) and try
to live there.

Yours
Laszlo Toro
Institute of  Public Health