Nuclear Medicine Refresher Training

I am trying to help a new RSO at a Utah medical facility locate material for
use in conducting annual radiation safety training for nuclear medicine
technician and staff.  He is not looking for courses to send people to or a
course to be given by someone else, but for material he could use to develop
and conduct the training.  He would like material that includes some
information on medical accidents/incidents to help show the importance of the
training.

No, I am not getting paid for this - just trying to help him out.

Thank you for any information that might help him.

Please email ay response to:  Tedchp@aol.com

Ted Allen, CHP