Sorry on research email post

Thanks to several of you who told me that I had posted this private
email to the list server. I had intended to send this message to the
researcher only. Perhaps it could have been even more embarrassing
had I also sent my survey to everyone.

I apologize and will from this day forth be more understanding of
others email post "mistakes."

Paul Lavely
lavelyp@uclink4.berkeley.edu