(no subject)

Hi everyone,

I am not a radiological expert.  My interest in being here is that I am the coordinator of the State of Vermont's Hazardous Materials Response Team.

The team has been identified as a resource for first responders to call in the event of a radiological incident.  I am working with our Health Department and they suggested certain courses we need as a team.

We have had some of them.  I am currently looking for an outstanding instructor for the Fundamentals Course for Radiological Response Team.

If you have any suggestions please forward my name to them.  If you are capable please contact me.

Chris