Re: graduate research

Actually It was kind of nice that someone did post their survey to the list. ** Once. **  I say this because of some of the questions raised in the accompanying letter.  I to had problems with the generality of the questions and added commentary to them as I went along.  but the important thing to remember is this -  We all have different perceptions and consider ourselves to be the "norm" in most cases.  We  (I) individually are all reasonable, logical people right?  They (you) individually are all a little off.   It may well be that this individual interpretation is part of Ashley's  measurement.  I personally would put togerther a tighter set of questions and extend the topics, but that reflects my interests rather than what she is measuring, whatever that may be.

Ashley, thank you for the opportunity to participate.

Zack Clayton
Ohio EPA - DERR
email:  zack.clayton@epa.state.oh.us
voice:  614-644-3066