RE: RADSAFE digest 3069

I've been reading pieces of the email that come off of this list for about a
year and a half, mostly because I learn at least a little something most
times I do.  Lately the tide seems to have turned nasty.  Most times I don't
get into the discussions, purely because I'm usually working too hard to
spend a lot of time writing.  This time, I'll just put these comments in a
list.

		1)  No matter who you are and how much you know, recognize
that you don't know it all.
		2)  Stop telling each other how stupid the other person is.
I doubt there's a lot of real morons on the health physics list server.
		3)  Don't answer an honest question with ridicule, unless of
course you were born with the knowledge you have today.
		4)  Try to keep in mind that the reason the environmental
extreme is beating us up in the press is that they're organized.  By
organized, I mean they spend their time presenting a united front instead of
trying to win the daily "who's smarter" contest.

That's it, flame away.  That's about all that seems to come in these little
"digests" anymore anyhow.

Neal Zapp
NASA/JSC, Radiation Biology

Anything I have posted here has not come from anyone other than me,
and so is not anyone's problem but mine.