Re: FACTS ABOUT TENNESSEE ILLNESSES

In a message dated 04/06/2000 3:21:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
MILLERWF@inel.gov writes:

<< A few questions for Ms Dyer: ....  - As an HP tech you surely knew of the
"right to know" laws - why didn't you use them? >>

Whoa, buddy, assuming facts not in evidence.

I cannot speak for Ms. Dyer, but in her January 1998 testimony in a trial of
a DOL whistleblower case where both a husband and wife supervisors (including
a Security Captain) were laid off by Lockheed Martin shortly after
co-chairing the first ever public environmental health meeting in Oak Ridge
(Cox v. LMES), Ms. Dyer testified that she was denied Material Safety Data
Sheet on toxic chemicals in use at K-25 on the basis it was classified.
(T-785-86).  Ms. Dyer's "supervisor kept throwing my request in the trash."
(T-786).  Ms. Dyer has been told that she was exposed to a "classified"
compound at the K-25 plant.  (T-779-80).

Ed Slavin