From: radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu
[mailto:radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu]On Behalf Of Mercado, Don
Sent: Friday, April 07, 2000 2:40 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Two Questions

Holy smokes. How about some health physics for a change.

#1.

I'm currently reviewing the calibration program for our proportional
counters. The plateaus are beautiful. We use Sr/Y-90 and C-14 to calculate
efficiencies. What would you expect the counting efficiencies to be?

What long-lived transuranics are produced by fission and fusion weapons?

Donald P. Mercado
Radiation Safety Officer
Lockheed Martin Space Systems, Missiles & Space - Sunnyvale Operations
O/EK-20, B/101
1111 Lockheed Martin Way
Sunnyvale, CA 94089
Ph. (408) 742-0759