Franz Schoenhofer

Mr. Schoenhofer,

    Seeing how you just plead you forgot most of chemistry and I want to
point out your overreaction, I won't place the reply to you, read no further.
[your comment below].   Organic is not all you forgot, you forgot how to be
civil too.    And seeing how Ms. Weiner was polite enough to write a civil
note with non-hostile comments [her comment below also].   What is your deal.
  I was over to Vienna not that long ago, and it was one of the most rude
cities that I have been to in Europe----and your not an exception to that
finding.     You don't happen to work for the IAEA do you, the same place
that has a bunch of Y-12 nuke folks on loan that don't want the fluoride
compound problems exposed in Oak Ridge?.

   Perhaps instead of this shout down tactics you appear to like so well, you
might comment how better to make a statement about the CN-  radical connected
with methyl cyanide, aka acetylnitrile.  Ms. Weiner was so kind as to.
Folks around here don't always use the most correct terminology----------but
this is also not the chemistry 4000 PHd course list either.  What is the big
deal about each little comment I make, dissected to the N -th degree?  Did I
agree to defend a Phd Dissertation around here somewhere?   Don't think so.

    Most of the toxic information comment comes right from Hawleys.  Ms.
Weiner even admits that HCN, aka hydrogen cyanide, will form to an extent
from acetylnitrile and that she too could have been more clear.  Simple folks
call compounds with the CN- in the formula cyanide compounds.

    Most of your rant is pure I don't know what--------explicatives deleted.
 You could chose to be helpful---------or you can choose to act like a very
impolite Austrian.

Just my opinion, and you should ignore anything I write in the future.  Get
over it.

Jim Phelps, near the Superfund site of Oak Ridge

Schoenhofer comment:

"REFRAIN FROM ANSWERING TO ME. I AM A CHEMIST BY EDUCATION WHO FORGOT MOST
OF ORGANIC CHEMISTRY, BUT THE ISSUES YOU COMMENTED ON ARE SO BASIC AND YOUR
COMMENTS ARE SO EASILY IDENTIFYABLE AS NONSENSE THAT EVEN I CAN DO IT. I
think and propose to other RADSAFERs to ignore this thread, especially
since the lawyer according to my latest information is just a lawyer
talking a lot and having something different in mind."

Weiner comment:

Subj:    Re: RADSAFE digest 3077--------TN Illness----acetonitrile