time out

I think everyone needs to take a minute, sit back, and simmer
down. This is becoming worse than a nursery school, with attacks
here, attacks there. Time for everyone to take a deep breath, and
let's begin the work week refreshed, and get back to the reasons
why we all subscribed to Radsafe in the first place. That being to
seek help, provide information, to learn and grow a bit, and, to meet
others who share the same beliefs, and those who don't, and come
away with just a little bit more than when we entered this sanctuary.

How about it ...
Sandy Perle					Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100
Director, Technical				Extension 2306
ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Division		Fax:(714) 668-3149
ICN Biomedicals, Inc.				E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net
ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue  		E-Mail: sperle@icnpharm.com
Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Personal Website:  http://www.geocities.com/capecanaveral/1205